Luna Runtun Adventure Spa
Luna Runtun’s 310 acres is located 400 m above the city of Baños, in the oriental flank of the active Tungurahua Volcano (5.016 m); at 2.200 meters above sea level; in the Andes, at the entrance of the Amazon rainforest; surrounded by the Sangay National Park, a declared World Natural Heritage Site, The Pastaza Corridor “A Gift to the Earth” (WWF) and the Llanganates National Park, the inaccessible mountains that hide the lost gold of the Inca Emperor Atahualpa. Spectacular views!
The area where Luna Runtun is located is considered a magnetic vortex, a unique place where the planet’s 4 essential life elements – Air, Earth, Water, and Fire – are found.
- Luna Runtun is situated in the gateway to the Amazon Rainforest, the Earth’s respiratory system.
- Nestled on the flanks of the Tungurahua Volcano, Luna Runtun has been generously blessed with some of the planets most fertile and fruit bearing earth.
- Around the Tungurahua Volcano there are 70 impressive crystal-clear waterfalls.
- Constantly active since October 1999, the Tungurahua showers the skies with her spectacular shows of fire and lava, allowing our visitors to partake in one of the world’s most impressive natural fireworks displays from the safety of our spa.
Enjoy 25 adventure activities and birdwatching programs; 25 SPA treatments, 4 pools & jacuzzi with hot volcanic water, Runtun Restaurant, the Café del Cielo, rooms and romantic suites with spectacular views.
We have 24 rooms & 6 romantic suites: 72m2 & 82 m2 king size bed, jacuzzi, fireplace or tantra chair and private terrace with view to the National Park Llanganates. Ideal for special events: Birthdays, Wedding Anniversaries, Marriage Proposals, Honeymoon and Romantic Getaways.
- VOLCANIC SPA, 25 treatments: massages, body scrubs, facials, bath drawer, etc. From: $ 17
LUNA RUNTUN, Adventure SPA
Located within the Sangay National Park, a declared World Natural Heritage Site in 1983, located in the Andes. Not far away from here is located the always amazing Amazon Rainforest region of Ecuador.
The Hotel enjoys an unique view of Tungurahua volcano (5.016m), toward the valley of Baños city with a view of the Pastaza river and canyon as well. it is also possible to enjoy a nice view of the Llanganates National Park, the inaccesible mountains where legend tells that Inca Emperor Atahualpa and Rumiñahui hided the treasure of the Quitus ancient culture.
Jardines de Chamana Spa y Hospedaje. Jardines de Chamana Spa ubicado frente a las CASACADAS DE ...
Hostería Bascún,Baños Ecuador. [caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="180"] Hostería ...
HOSTERIA LLANOVIENTOS (Hosteria Llanovinetos con la mejor vista de Baños) Hosteria ...